Bonus Aloo ka paratha online. Serving suggestions for aloo ka paratha. Aloo paratha can be accompanied with plain curd (yogurt) or boondi raita. You can also serve aloo ka paratha with dal makhani or chana masala.
Indian Aloo Paratha - whole wheat flatbread stuffed with a spicy potato filling. I have been gorging on parathas for the last few months. Yes that with gajar ka halwa - the ultimate winter dessert in. You look after broiling broil Aloo ka paratha working 5 receipt furthermore 13 including. Here is how you fulfill.
procedure of Aloo ka paratha
- a little of Boiled mashed spiced potato.
- This of Dough.
- Prepare 2/5 cups of flour (to make roughly 10 paratha).
- Prepare of Water.
- a little of Salt.
Aloo Paratha (lit. "potato paratha") is a bread dish originating from the Indian subcontinent. The recipe is one of the most popular breakfast dishes throughout western. It is one of the most popular unleavened flat-breads in Indian cuisine and is made by pan frying whole-wheat flour on a tava. Enjoy delicious aloo ka paratha in Urdu.آلو کا پراٹھا.
Aloo ka paratha in succession
- Boil 1 large potato.
- Mash it and mix some spice into it.
- To make roughly 10 paratha mix 2.5 cups flour with salt and water and mix until chapati dough thickness.
- Divide the dough into roughly 75 gram balls.
- Roll each ball with flour first until the thickness is same as afghan bolani.
- Then spread a bit of oil first then a bit of potato covering half of the paratha.
- Fold the round paratha in half.
- Then repeat same procedure oiling half of it first then adding a bit of potato then fold in half.
- It should be a triangle by now. Last time add a bit of oil and potato then fold into a ball.
- Repeat the same to all the other balls.
- Now all balls should be filled with potato.
- Roll each ball into a paratha again.
- Add a spoon of oil onto a pan and cook the paratha.
Aloo Ka Paratha Recipe (Step by Step). Specially in Punjab Aloo Paratha is staple for breakfast. Aloo Paratha, is a whole wheat flat bread stuffed with spicy potato mix. Parathas are made plain or variety of different fillings, but potato filling is. Aloo Ka Paratha - Delicious home made parathas filled with a mouthwatering mashed potatoes Aloo Ka Paratha آلو کا پراٹھا - /Stuffed Potato Parathas are best eaten with spicy yoghurt, butter and.