Brand name Mathri ( Indian Savoury Snack) website.
You take care of business steaming fricassee Mathri ( Indian Savoury Snack) employing 7 ingredients so 9 steps. Here is how you make it.
procedure of Mathri ( Indian Savoury Snack)
- use 2 cup of All Purpose Flour.
- then 5 tbsp of Butter or Vegetable Shortening.
- use 1/2 cup of Fresh Fenugrek leaves.
- then 1 tsp of Carom Seeds.
- add 1/4 tsp of Salt to Taste.
- This 3/4 cup of Water (Room Temperature).
- a little 2 tsp of Pepper corns coarsly ground.
Mathri ( Indian Savoury Snack) individually
- Seive the flour to aerate..
- Add all the other ingredients to the flour and slowly incorporate them..
- once all the ingredients are incorporated, bring them to the working station and knead them to form soft dough..
- Add 1/2 tsp spoon baking soda for softness if you like before you knead the flour..
- Once the dough is ready, cover and let it rest for 45 minutes..
- divide the dough and prepare small flat discs using hand and thumb. then prick fork for even cooking..
- Deef fry them by turning frequently to avoid burning.
- Once golden browned, take it out and let it sit and absorb all excess oil on a blotting papwr.
- Ready to serve!!.